Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yoga Job! Glory, Hallelujah!

If you haven't heard via my other blog, I've got myself a job teaching yoga. It really is a miracle. Amazing how moments of light immediately follow moments of doubt. I will start teaching a couple time a week, and then as more people start coming I will be able to teach full time. It's at a health & wellness spa, and they're just beginning to bring yoga into the scheme of things. I'm excited about this job because it will allow me to teach in a way that is intuitive and personal. It will allow me to continue to learn and grow as I teach. Blessed be.

photo via: danusunt, flickr, see it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Thats amazing!

-Scott

Natalie said...

Congrats Ann! I actually started doing Yoga once to twice a week. It is dang hard!!! I never expected it to be such a workout. Dan is doing it with me and he was surprised too. I'm so happy you got a job doing something you love.