Monday, July 21, 2008

1 Weekend Down, 25 Hours To Go



This weekend I spent most of my waking hours at Zuda. I'm completing their teacher assisting and anatomy training. It's been an interesting experience, full of learning. I am definitely learning some things about assisting and anatomy. But more importantly I am further defining what direction I want to go in as I work towards teaching full time. I am meeting lots of yoga teachers, and finding that the way I want to go in is not the norm. I am feeling strongly that I will be doing a lot of study on my own...but that doesn't mean I will stop going to teacher trainings...I hope to attend more. I also am feeling that I need to get my Yoga education from more than just studios...I need to take University classes that teach me about Hinduism, the history of Yoga, Hinduism, and other Eastern Religions. I need to get another degree from a University. Can you get a second degree once you've already graduated? Anyway, I'm happy to be learning a lot.
photo via: www.zudayoga.com (Anne Marie & Bill)

No comments: