Thursday, January 8, 2009

Plans

I've been thinking this morning of a conversation I had a couple weeks ago with a dear friend and fellow yoga instructor. We discussed our feelings about not being able to find a yoga studio that really quenches our thirst for learning and progressing (among other things). I am hoping that things open up, and that I am able to find a place to teach and to learn as well. Until then, I'll just keep doing teacher trainings year after year, and workshops month after month. I truly enjoy the journey of learning.

2 comments:

Doc Savage said...

Let me know when you find that magic studio and I hope it's somewhere out in the country. One of the problems with being a teacher in a small town is who do you learn from? As for me, I'm headed out to Seattle next month to spend a weekend with John Friend. Then it's back to the books and DVDs.

Linds said...

so i started going to the local rec center for yoga! love it!