Friday, May 30, 2008

You Know You Want To

So I know there's a lot of you out there who want to start doing yoga. Why haven't you started? Are yoga studios intimidating with their handstands and toe-touches? Do you feel that you have to be flexible or stronger than you are to do yoga? What is holding you back?

I feel that often we don't take action when it comes to living healthier, more aware lives. I was talking to my husband about how I try to get women to start doing yoga by gathering a group of friends in their home/apartment for regular yoga classes. That way they can split the cost, and it's very affordable. But few people make the little effort to start. Why?

I wish I knew a magical chant/spell/prayer to make you all feel how beautiful and capable you are. I wish I knew how to connect us all.

For now I will say a prayer and breathe it out into the Universe and patiently wait.

No comments: